The OLPH PreK(3 and 4)* curriculum and program was developed to meet the mission of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School. We provide a safe and nurturing environment that promotes the physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual development of young children.
OLPH PreK is an academically-based program that provides a dynamic balance between directed activities and individual exploration within large and small group experiences.
- Full three and five day programs
- Art, music, technology, and physical education as part of the weekly schedule
- Small group, peer tutoring, and cooperative learning
- Low student/teacher ratio
- Active parent involvement
- Conveniently located in a safe and secure environment
- Before and aftercare are available for an additional charge
* A child must be three or four years old by August 15th, toilet trained, and developmentally appropriate for preschool.
For more information, please contact:
Teresa Hennen, Admissions Director