As you may or may not realize, the real cost of educating a student at OLPH is not nearly covered by tuition. So we are always on the lookout for any "Free money" that is out there for schools to make up the difference. Several programs listed below help us tap into money from corporate partners, with just a tiny bit of effort, by letting companies you already purchase from know that you want to support us.
If you drink any Coke products, you will find codes that are printed inside the lids of bottles or inside the cardboard carton of multi-packs of cans. You can help us earn money from Coke by doing the following:
- Create an account at https://us.coca-cola.com.
- Click on "Rewards" and scroll down until you see the CocaCola Give box and click the "Donate Now" button.
- Click "Donate to your Local School" and search for us by zip code (37412). Bookmark this page!
- Enter a code in the box. IF YOU DO THIS FROM YOUR PHONE YOU CAN USE YOUR CAMERA TO SCAN THE CODE!!!
- We will receive $.05 per lid or 0.15 per 12 pack code
If you are not a Coke product drinker, please feel free to drop by the office and pick up some lids.
If you drink Coke products but don't want to enter codes, please set your lids or carton end panels aside and send them to the school office.
Use your Publix Partner Card and help OLPH School!
Publix Partner Program:
The Publix Partners cards are distributed to parents, teachers, parishioners and anyone interested in supporting our school.
Participants present their Publix Partners card to the cashier whenever they make a purchase at Publix before the end of the sale. (Note: Cards cannot be accepted after totaling the order.)
Publix credits our school’s account with every dollar our participants spend. At the end of each quarter, Publix will award our school with $250.00 for every $37,500 spent.
Don’t have a Publix Partner Card?
Come by the school or send a note in and we'll send one home with your student.
Publix Gift Cards:
In addition, you can support our school by purchasing Publix gift cards to use when you buy your groceries. The cards are available in the school Development Office or after the weekend Masses once a month, in combination with our year round Scrip fundraising program. The school earns $3 for each $100 sold. Cards are available in $25, $50, $100 and $200 denominations.
Food City's School Bucks Program sets aside funds each year ($700,000 this year!) to support schools in their market area. Throughout the year, our school can earn one point for every $10 that a supporter spends on participating brand purchases in a single shopping trip. The program year begins on Wednesday, August 31, 2016, and runs through Tuesday, April 25, 2017. In September of 2017, the funds will be distributed in proportion to the nember of points earned by each school.
You can help us earn a bigger piece of the pie when you:
- Sign up for a Food City Value Card - either in the store or at www.foodcity.com
- Click the link above to print off the Bar Code on the flyer and bring it to the store, along with your Value Card - the cashier can link them.
- OR go to www.foodcity.com to create an account and link your Value Card to our School
- Purchase any of the brands listed below AND remember to scan your Food City Value Card when checking out.
- Pat yourself on the back for helping OLPH earn money for our school!
Box Tops For Education